Husqvarna Industrial Equipment
A robust tile saw with a refined cart and rail system for perfectly straight cuts. The TS 60 is equipped with a patented water and slurry system for little to no mess. This includes an efficient recycling system that cleans water for reuse. Also, Elgard™ warns you of an approaching overload, and Electronic SoftStart™ allows starting with normal, slow acting fuses.
Husqvarna TS 60
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||36 kg|
|Product size, LxWxH||932x700x468 mm|
|Blade diameter||250 mm|
|Max cutting depth||65 mm|
|Max cutting length||700 mm|
K970 Power Cutter
Robust, reliable, light and powerful – the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-around cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for flatwork when used with the corresponding KV 970 cutting cart, which enables you to fully concentrate on the cutting job.
|Cylinder displacement||93,6 cm³|
|Power output||4,8 kW|
|Vibrations front handle||3,9/3,4 m/s²|
|Vibrations rear handle||4,2/4,8 m/s²|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||104 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||115 dB(A)|
|Blade diameter||350/400 mm|
|Max cutting depth||125/145 mm|
|Combined bushing diameter||20/25,4 mm|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||10,9/11,9 kg|
- Lightweight, yet rigid tubular design
- The large threads can be combined with similar handles.
- Made in the USA
|Round Ends Fresno Trowel
- Made from the finest extruded magnesium available
- Lightweight, long wearing and properly balanced to provide the finish you want
- No other heavy duty bull float outlasts this one
- Square End
|Float Type||Square End|
|Float Size||48″ X 8″|
Features our heavy-duty gearbox and spider assembly along with a high-horsepower Honda engine. This trowel also features a CVT clutch system that can spin the rotor to a top speed of 225 RPM.
- Heavy-Duty walk-behind gearbox and CVT drive system
- Easy to service spider assembly reduces cost of ownership
- Honda GX390 offers top rotor speed of 225 RPM for high speed burnishing
- Available with optional Quick-Pitch or standard (knob-style) handles
· 36-inch (915 mm) guard ring diameter
· Trowel covered by 1-year limited warranty
· Front access panel provides quick access to trowel arms and blades
· Center mount lifting bale included
· Spider and thrust collar assembly design simplifies routine maintenance
· Gearbox features top quality components & large oil capacity for years of trouble-free performance
· Optimally balanced for smooth finishing
· Handles available with either QuickPitch or Standard (knob type) pitch control
Ultra Low Emission
Less Ventilation required!
Bartell Ultra Low Emission Exhaust Systems
- ULE is a three way catalytic converter to produce the highest reduction in greenhouse and smog related emissions.
- Reduces up to 99% of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides.
- Can be installed on any rotary, spark or compression engine running on gasoline, propane, natural gas, diesel and bio-diesel Virtually eliminates CO2 for better indoor operation.
Compatible Bartell Motors
- Honda GX120 / GX160.
- GX240 / GX270 / GX340 / GX390.
- Vertical GXV270 / GXV340 / GXV390.
- GX620 / GX670.
- GX630 / GX660 / GX690.
- Kohler CH20/CH730/CH740.
- Kohler CH22.
- Vanguard V Twin #613477.
Robust, green-beam rotating laser suitable for all interior applications such as height transfer, leveling suspended ceilings, aligning drywall and squaring
- Leveling (suspended ceilings, transferring heights)
- Aligning (pipe runs and cable trays)
- Squaring (walls, partitions)
High-performance SDS-plus corded combihammer with brushless motor, Active Torque Control and a weight of only 4 kg.
- Triaxial vibration value for hammer drilling into concrete (ah,HD): 10 m/s²
- Dust removal module: TE DRS-S (optional)
- Rotation speed gear 1 under no load: 850 rpm
- Drilling anchor holes and through-holes in concrete and masonry, diameter range 4-28 mm, recommended range 10-20 mm
- Drilling holes for rebar doweling, diameter range 4 – 28 mm, recommended range 10 – 20 mm
- Corrective chiselling
- Drilling in wood, metal and other materials using the quick-release chuck
- Driving and removing screws using the quick-release chuck
Exceptionally powerful concrete demolition hammer with low vibration and brushless motor for longer life.
- Full hammering frequency: 860 impacts/minute
- Single impact energy: 50 ft-lbf
- Max. chiseling performance: 2440 in³/min
Lawn care equipment
PR18 Power Rake
All the great features of the PR22 in a compact 18″ wide unit. The PR18 is a dedicated dethatcher available with flail, spring, or delta reels. The compact size makes this unit perfect for smaller jobs and a breeze to transport.
Working width: 18 inch
Standard blade type: Flail blade
Engine manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton, Honda
Power: 5.5 HP
530 Lawn Aerator
Greater productivity, better maneuverability and a user-freindly design are just a few of the features that make the 530 a breeze to operate. BlueBird’s patented, free-wheeling tine system allows even inexperienced users to easily aerate corners and tight areas. Operators of the 530 will appreciate its simple design and low maintenance costs. A folding handle, lift handles and semi-pneumatic front tire provide easy transport, while removable side weights offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope aeration.
Aerating width: 19 inch
Aerating depth: 0-3 inch
Aerating pattern: 3.8×4.2 inch
Maxim’s Largest Commercial Tiller gives you power and durability for your toughest rental markets and heavy daily use. The RMT series of tillers has these great features:
• Transmission enclosed in double welded case; extra metal shield keeps wires and vines out
• Heavy-duty tines with bolt-on replaceable blades
• Spring loaded steel wheels
• Engine guard
• Heavy-duty frames have reinforcement at points of stress
• Lift handle
• Drag bar
|Engine||163cc Briggs & Stratton 750 series|
|Tine Speed (Max)||72 RPM|
|Tines||Heavy-Duty Slasher Tines with Replaceable, Bolt-On Blades|
|Tilling Width||14″ or 26″|
|Tilling Depth||Up to 10″|
|Drag Bar||Heavy-Duty with Spring Loaded Pin|
|Handles||1″-12 Gauge Tubular Steel|
|Hitch||Precision Cast Hitch with Spring Loaded Pin|
|Tires||10 x 1.75 (for transport only)|
|Shipping Weight||140 lbs|
Sanders & Edgers
The random-orbital sanding action of the OBS-18 and OBS-18DC removes the scratch patterns left by drum or rotary sanders, leaving a smooth, flat floor ready for refinishing. At 3,600 orbits per minute, the OBS-18 sands faster than any other orbital sander available. With torque-less operation for enhanced operator comfort, the OBS-18 and OBS-18DC are perfect for interim “screen and recoat” and fine finish sanding jobs.
- The totally enclosed, fan cooled motor, eliminates overheating and the need for motor cleaning.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum main frame and pad driver plate for added strength.
- Independent dust pickup fan for effective dust containment (DC model only).
- Dust pipe allows for easy attachment of 1-1/2 or 2 inch vacuum hoses for improved dust containment.
- Bristle dust skirt to aid in dust containment (not shown).
K970 Power Cutter
The Super 7R is the most efficient wood floor edger in the industry. Designed for both power and durability, it has been the edger of choice for the pro contractor for over 50 years. Equipped with a quick release dust bag and the ability to attach directly to a vacuum, this edger continues to outpace the competition.
- Hardened steel pinion with brass drive gear reduces vibration.
- Precision-balanced sanding pad produces finer finish.
- Powerful 1 hp motor maintains speed under the heaviest cutting conditions.
- Rotating dust pipe swivels 210 degrees to allow access to tight spaces and easily attaches to 1-1/2 inch or 2 inch vacuum hoses for improved dust containment.
- Quick release dust bag that slides on and off with a simple twist and pull.
Concrete Cutter – another innovative product from STIHL
The STIHL GS 461 Rock Boss is built for freehand cutting of construction materials, such as concrete, natural stone, building blocks, sewage pipes, water supply lines, ductile iron and general masonry. The beauty of the STIHL GS 461 Rock Boss is the cutting precision, such as contour, corner and hole cutting to a depth of 16”. There’s no need for complex and costly tool attachments and intensive manual work. The new GS 461 Rock Boss is the tool that you’ve been waiting for. This high cutting performance concrete cutter reduces possible cutting errors and helps to save time on the construction site. Lightweight, easy handling, ergonomic design and efficient water usage are additional features of another high quality tool that you’ve come to expect from STIHL.
Compact and powerful cut-off saw with 12″ cutting wheel
The TS 410 is a low-vibration, high-performance cut-off saw with a 12’’ cutting wheel powered by STIHL’s stratified charge engine technology that cuts fuel consumption by 20% and exhaust emissions by 50%. It features the revolutionary X2 low maintenance air filtration system, and a newly designed anti-vibration system that reduces vibration up to 43% over previous models. Lightweight and well-balanced for excellent cutting and guide characteristics, this saw can be hand operated or mounted on the FW 20 cart (sold separately) for improved precision and comfort.